Contents Restoration in Manahawkin, NJ
Image 1 displays a customer's guitar after a fire. The guitar is in poor condition and would give someone the thought to simply just replace it. Image 2 displays the same guitar after SERVPRO of Manahawkin performed the restoration process. The guitar looks much better and is restored to pre-fire condition.
SERVPRO of Manahawkin specializes in restoring contents damaged by water, fire, or mold. Our expertise and “restore” versus “replace” mentality can help you save money while preserving precious keepsakes that can’t be replaced. We pretest your belongings to determine what items we can restore to pre-fire condition. We use several methods of cleaning your contents, including:
- Dry Cleaning - Used for cleaning light residues or to pre-clean prior to wet cleaning.
- Wet Cleaning - An effective cleaning method for removing moderate to heavy residues.
- Spray and Wipe -Effective for items that can’t withstand wet cleaning.
- Foam Cleaning - Used for upholstery fabrics that might shrink or bleed if wet cleaned.
- Abrasive Cleaning - Involves agitation of the surface being cleaned.
- Immersion Cleaning - Contents are dipped into a bath of the cleaning product.