Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
Do you know what the most important factor is in addressing water damage? We do. The answer is TIME. Of the thousands of restoration projects we have produced over the last ten years, the events that have allowed for immediate mitigation efforts have been the most successful. "Most successful", defined as the least overall expense, most options for recovery paths, and the least overall time to fully recover.
Disasters don’t wait for regular business hours and neither do we. SERVPRO of Manahawkin provides emergency cleaning and restoration services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week—including all holidays. You can expect an immediate response time, day or night. When a disaster hits, it is never convenient for anyone, but we are always ready and prepared. "Faster to any Size Disaster", our team is always on call and our trucks are always loaded and equipped with everything needed to handle your emergency.
Do not hesitate, call the experts! Call SERVPRO of Manahawkin!
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (609) 549-0379
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 1,700 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Manahawkin arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.