Storm Damage? We Are Here to Help!
SERVPRO of Manahawkin is always available- 24 hours a day 7 days a week for storm emergencies, large or small. When you are dealing with storm damage, immediate action is crucial. A delay of just a few hours can greatly increase the severity of the damage.
We Are Here to Help
Call Today - (609) 549-0379
We understand that when you call us, you may be feeling confused, stressed, and vulnerable. You need an expert to guide you through this crisis. SERVPRO of Manahawkin has the specific storm damage training and experience to help you through this tough time. We specialize in storm damage restoration—in fact, it's the cornerstone of our business.
What to Expect
When you call, we will ask several questions regarding your damage emergency. These questions will help us determine what equipment and resources to bring, including how many trained SERVPRO Professionals may be needed.
Our SERVPRO Representative will ask several questions:
- Your name and contact information
- Your insurance information (if applicable)
- The street address of the water-damaged home or business
- When did the damage occur?
- What caused the damage (if known)?
- Is there electricity available (on-site)?
About SERVPRO of Manahawkin
SERVPRO of Manahawkin specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke , water or storm damage event. Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property.
- ABRA Certified Bio-recovery Technician course
- Hazardous Materials Standard training
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program